Family Sharing DLC

My boyfriend shares some of his DLC with me and I share mine. But after I downloaded the new update I cant access them anymore. I have tried fixing it every way I know. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know how to fix it? or what happened?

Comments

  • I have seen others report this as well, so you are definitely not the only ones.

    though I haven’t seen an official statement from BHVR if this is intended or a bug..

  • I know how to fix it! Go to the store and click onto pinhead, go to purchase him (don't actually go through with it if you dont want it obviously) go until it pulls up steam to complete your purchase, then exit out. When you're back in the game all of your DLC should be back! This is what I did since I have all of my DLC through family sharing and it worked!