So first impression thoughts

So I have had 3 matches as pinhead, the first two disconnected me but still have points. I know devs are aware and looking at this. The third one however I managed to play all the way through. I enjoy the killer. I feel he needs couple of buffs though.

- when teleporting to a survivor who is messing with a lament configuration, I feel. This needs to be faster teleporting. Either base kit or with an add on.

- when using possessed chain I would like it lasting longer base kit. (maybe even able to injure survivors it hits)

Comments

  • He is 115% MS, the fastest available base speed to killers.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    He is 115% MS, the fastest available base speed to killers.

    He feels really slow though. Could just be me lol.

  • @douggie123 said:

    So I have had 3 matches as pinhead, the first two disconnected me but still have points. I know devs are aware and looking at this. The third one however I managed to play all the way through. I enjoy the killer. I feel he needs couple of buffs though.

    - when teleporting to a survivor who is messing with a lament configuration, I feel. This needs to be faster teleporting. Either base kit or with an add on.

    - when using possessed chain I would like it lasting longer base kit. (maybe even able to injure survivors it hits)

    - pinhead needs to be faster himself. Not by much but a fraction as I feel like. He is relatively slow.

    he is the same speed as trapper. 4.6