Punch Drunk trophy/achievement bugged
Currently trophy / achievement Punch Drunk do not work, progress do not count. Please, fix it!
Tagged:
Acknowledged
Currently trophy / achievement Punch Drunk do not work, progress do not count. Please, fix it!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same problem on PS4/PS5! Please, fix it!
Same for PC (Steam client), achievement has not been tracking progress made towards it
It says in patch notes that it isn’t working. Check “known bugs”.
still worth reporting instances here to gauge importance, and other things.
also same, no progress on this achievement.
I just noticed this today
I managed to earn 28/30 with Deathbound but now it's stuck. No progress at all. I'm on Steam.
DeadByDaylight.logIs there any upcoming fix for this achievement? I'm still at 28/30 and can't progress for so long.
I achieved this with The Onryō using the Rickety Pinwheel add-on. So I think it has already been fixed.
Maybe it doesn't just work with Deathbound but I don't have another perk that makes survivors oblivious. I guess I just have to wait for something to appear in the shrine.
Achievements have been fixed to be achievable, so good luck.
Today I bought Nemesis (perk) from the shrine and I did it. It really just didn't work with Deathbound.