Punishment penalties
I'm seriously dissapointed in the fact that there is no way to apply for those penalties.
My game sometimes crashes even when i'm hooking the last survivor and i lose 2 pips and i get a penalty of 15 minutes. I tried fixing this issue but i can't. I verified my game files multiple times but it keeps happening. When i send the error code it doesn't fix anything and i still get the same punishment as players who leave on purpose i have been a member since the beginning of dbd. Even before myers and i seriously lose fun and motivation to play this game.
I can't do anything about those crashes and yet i be punished even when i'm winning the game. There has to be some way to make this work. Or to get an appeal section to un do punishments of innocent people.
Obviously it's not my computer only when my internet drops out because of the IP that can't be found. But when the EA clients kicks me and i verify my files and it keeps doing this. I have no power in to fixing it.
I have been loyal i have been a fair player. Give me a fair treathment or a fix please! :(
Comments