Generator completion event loud noise replays every time I switch as Twins

It's pretty jarring/annoying. If the survivors get a generator done in the match, every time I switch from Charlotte to Victor or Victor to Charlotte it plays that sound. It has happened in 2 games out of 2 this patch so far.

Also Victor seems to die going up and down the stairs in RCPD.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • this happend to me too. and I did hear a warning sound that victor will die when I was standing on stairs in the temple of purgation

  • @Shadowfriend said:

    this happend to me too. and I did hear a warning sound that victor will die when I was standing on stairs in the temple of purgation

    I was having it in the basement steps in Badham as well but the actual stairs of RCPD killed Victor, the poor guy.


    Also I got this bug in 6 out of 6 games. My bad for letting survivors finish a generator but it's definitely annoying.

  • Not exactly the same but I believe it's connected: when spectating as survivor, sometimes it happens to me too when switching between players.