Lost multiple P3'd characters with update
Logged in on PS5 DBD today and found the following just gone from my account after the update:
- P3 Demo
- P3 Clown
- P3 Myers
- P2 Leatherface
- Steve/Nancy/Jeff/Kate/Laurie (2 were at lvl50 with all perks)
I've been able to deal with a lot of the bugs up to this point, but loss of progress in a game with this much of a grind is absolutely absurd. Not sure if I've lost all of the cosmetics I had for those characters too
Is anyone else running into this problem? If so, what platform?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Alright, checking some other posts, I think I've got it fixed. Seems like this only affected DLC that was bought as a full chapter (does not seem to be affecting killers or survivors that I got separately). After going to the PSN store and "rebuying" the free DLC's (marked as free since I already bought them), it brought everything back. Characters are still P3'd with all the cosmetics and everything. Crisis averted
Comments
Apparently yes other people are encountering this issue. Pretty good job so far
God, don't tell me this. If I lose all that I had to grind for, I may have to take a long break.
Can confirm, I'd bought the Stranger Things DLC and was missing those characters. Redownloaded them and they're back exactly as I left them.