Pinhead should have had a survivor and map.

I feel pinhead as a license from the jump looks like a killer only worthy ip but as a hellraiser fan who has watched all of them I really think they shoulda had a survivor and map.i feel they should have made Kirsty from 1 and 2 the survivor and the map the asylum from 2

Thoughts?

Comments

  • I really wish we got Kirsty as a survivor. She's pretty awesome!

  • A map? Sure. Survivor? Nah, it is fine.

  • I finally watched Hellraiser all the way through last night and I loved Kirsty! I definitely wish she'd been a survivor. Not a map though because there was nothing really too significant in the first movie to warrant a map and I'm more than happy they didn't go with the Cotton house because I feel that would've been a Haddonfield 2.0. But Kirsty? Definitely would've loved to have her.

  • As many are expecting a new (unlicensed) survivor in the mid-chapter, I think maybe they were unable to get a license on a survivor. Kirsty was the only reasonable option.

    Hopefully the unlicensed survivor is called Kirsty, looks a bit like Kirsty, and has a skin of her stepmom. (Did you like what I did there?)