Many PC players display as console players
I looked on the forum for no matches, but I apologize in advance.
Hello. I noticed an interesting thing. Many players are shown by the PC as console players, and therefore it is impossible to see their profile. I always check my profiles to see if there is any cracker. And then I noticed that the scoring table does not display the correct players or maybe this is some kind of cheat? Look carefully at the screenshots, it was a 4swf, but I hid the rest out of good intentions. What bug is possible?


Comments
Its possible his friend simply owns it on the windows store, not steam, and has the same username there.
No sometimes people on your own platform just have a crossplay icon for some reason. Ive seen it from streamer's perspective after I played against them. They were on steam (how I found their stream, a link in their profile) but from their perspective after match was over I had a crossplay icon on their screen despite being a steam player.
I also thought about it, but more and more often I come across this. Already three times, if not more