Rites of Judgement Hex Interactions

Not 100% sure this is a bug and not expected behavior, but if the latter it's dumb enough I'm going to report it as it's a bug because I have faith in BHVR's developers not to be this broken.

Step 1: Pyramid Head lays down rites of judgement on their Hex Ruin totem, close enough to touch the hex.

Step 2: Survivor crouchwalks to the totem, start cleansing.

Step 3: The moment I start, I get tormented because apparently, unlike unhooking and other interactions, crouching doesn't 'stay' when you're cleansing totems (but it does for Hag traps, which is why I think it must be a Rites of Judgement bug).

Step 4: Pyramid Head knows exactly what I'm doing and because they're Ruin-dependent immediately comes for me.

Step 5-infinity: Can, if they want, just keep a 3 gen around the totem and keep renewing the rites of judgement and driving everyone off the totem indefinitely.

Must be a bug and should be fixed. PH's got enough power to drive people off hexes with long distance hits, he doesn't need free Thrill of the Hunt.

Tagged: Pending

Comments