I love Quentin BUT I would've loved to have Nancy frickin Thompson as a playable character! I hope you enjoy my take on what her teachable perks would be.
I love all the perks. a question tho, would the trap perk allow you to set on both dropped and upward pallets or only the dropped?
Huh that's a good question. Which I totally didn't even think about until now. ๐ I would have to say only dropped pallets, since the perk is already relatively strong.
Huh that's a good question. Which I totally didn't even think about until now. ๐ I would have to say only dropped pallets, since the perk is already relatively strong.
nice still would be a good perk :), the second perk just seems more worth it then poised so i like that.
All of them are relatively strong, but have limited uses balancing them out. I definitely like Perks like that.
Anti-Personnel Device sounds a lot like Blast Mine, but for pallets, which sounds fun.
If I had a problem with any perk it's probably Insomniac, just based on the fact any generator would trigger it. I think if it were just generators completed by yourself, that would be fine.
Pragmatic is definitely a great end game perk. Survivors don't have enough of those in my opinion.
Yeah just what we need....another survivor with three old perks repackaged as new perks....and of course they involve stuns or blinds.....how predictable
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love all the perks. a question tho, would the trap perk allow you to set on both dropped and upward pallets or only the dropped?
Huh that's a good question. Which I totally didn't even think about until now. ๐ I would have to say only dropped pallets, since the perk is already relatively strong.
nice still would be a good perk :), the second perk just seems more worth it then poised so i like that.
Her perks would be so cool
All of them are relatively strong, but have limited uses balancing them out. I definitely like Perks like that.
Anti-Personnel Device sounds a lot like Blast Mine, but for pallets, which sounds fun.
If I had a problem with any perk it's probably Insomniac, just based on the fact any generator would trigger it. I think if it were just generators completed by yourself, that would be fine.
Pragmatic is definitely a great end game perk. Survivors don't have enough of those in my opinion.
Yeah just what we need....another survivor with three old perks repackaged as new perks....and of course they involve stuns or blinds.....how predictable