Challenges Saved for BP and Pinhead

I’ve been saving a few challenges for Pinhead’s release. With the current and previous tomes I have 61 saved. It’s the first time I’ve saved up for a new killer and I’m excited. How is everyone else gearing up for the new killer?

Comments

  • I have 1 million-ish saved up, I have a lot of challenges completed to turn in, maybe 1.5 million-ish. Not sure if you can save daily challenges to collect. I have a 45k one that I didn't collect, but I am scared it might delete when they update the game, so I might just collect it before the patch.

  • Cashel's threads helped me a lot with saving challenges.

    I calculated it out and I have 1.2M bloodpoints saved from challenges. Can call on 600K bloodpoints from the Shrine if wanted. And will probably have another million saved from playing tomorrow.

    I typically drop my first million. I'm really into prestiging everyone. If I get BBQ on Pinhead, I'll just play him with whatever I have until he's level 50 and I have a new million saved. I can usually get to about level 37 from the first million.

    If no luck I'll use other killers to get him to level fifty. Once there, I'll unload all his party streamers and survivor puddings. Once those run dry, it's not really worth playing the killer without BBQ for grinding purposes. I'll go ahead and prestige and consider drawing on the challenges.

    Also the fourth level of the tome should be unlocking pretty soon. Since it's just the one new killer, all those points can be dumped into him.