Switch Bugs

So I'm new to the forums and decided to report on recent things that keep happening on the switch. It might be bugs that are found on other platforms but I'm not too sure since I only play on switch.

  1. Tome Challenges - my tome challenges keep unequipping, even when I do go into the tomes, it says its still on and telling me to `hold to unequip`. So I'm constantly having to unequip and equip after a few games or so because it keeps disappearing as if its done or I haven't chosen a challenge
  2. HUD - Sometimes the HUD will not show any status effects, bloodpoints I get from doing a certain action like healing or doing gens and even after matches it won't show up saying that I escaped or died.

Hopefully these will get fixed soon, they might be small but these are fixed that I have noticed whilst playing :))

Tagged: Pending

Comments