Will Hawkins's Offerings be Converted into BP?
I am actually quite curious on this, I have a lot of BP invested into my characters I don't prestige anymore as I would rather just keep everything due to the long grind. So one thing I am curious on is will the Hawkins's Offering be converted into BP when it is removed? Because let's think about it let's say you have 6 of them on one of your characters that's 30k BP completely wasted.
While on the topic as well with the long grind I do believe that a BP Refund feature will a nice quality of life change. Think about how many things you have on your characters which you reckon you will never use. Imagine if you could refund it for BP at a % of its initial value. This would create a less of a grind in itself.
Comments
No they just get retired & you can't use them
No ty, I wanna keep all my relics :')
Please use them now and make the most of Hawkins while we have it.
I don't think anything else has