Haste Status & Hope Perk

Forgive me, but sometimes I feel like some of the perk descriptions leave too much room for interpretation. I think I already have the answer to my questions, but I just need confirmation: 1) What does the Haste status do exactly? What does it affect? 2) What is the difference between Hope & Adrenaline? Is it pointless to run them together? Thanks in advance.

Comments

  • 1) It tells you that something is boosting your movement speed.

    2) This is like comparing apples and oranges, the two perks are nothing alike and don't interfere with one another. There's no reason why you couldn't run both.

  • @Alionis said:

    1) It tells you that something is boosting your movement speed.

    2) This is like comparing apples and oranges, the two perks are nothing alike and don't interfere with one another. There's no reason why you couldn't run both.

    I appreciate the info, but your delivery needs work. I could do without the passive aggressiveness. At first I thought maybe I’m reading too much into it, but after just looking at your last 5 comments- I can determine you’re just a negative person. Every conversation you’re having with others, shows your arrogance and condescending tone. I have more questions to ask in this section, do us both a favor and skip over mine.

  • Lol

    I think Haste is a just a speed boost during a specific duration. It applies the Exhausted effect.

    Hope has a very long duration, Adrenaline is a short burst & it heals you.

    You can use Adrenaline & Hope, the speed boost is added. You will be exhausted in the same way...