Quick mald thread about bubba

Can more people play jake please for the love of god i'm lobby dodging until I get jakes and literally nobody is playing him help.

Why did you make this challenge so hard BHVR, I don't even know how many more jakes i need to sacrifice in order to get it.

Comments

  • No I will only play as Meg Yui Claire or Claudette and no one else as survivor.

  • Female survivors are wayyyy more popular, and I think Jake Is the least played of the og 4. I'd play him more if his cosmetics weren't boring asf (that goes for all the male survivors other than Dwight)

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    Can more people play jake please for the love of god i'm lobby dodging until I get jakes and literally nobody is playing him help.

    Why did you make this challenge so hard BHVR, I don't even know how many more jakes i need to sacrifice in order to get it.

    I play jake. You'll bring the marshmallows though right?

  • I played Jake for the Saboteur challange. And oh god did I feel THICC. I feel like I can't hide behind thin trees anymore and the survivor covers a third of my screen.

    Happy to be back to my Neátity.

    I can only play Nea, Élodie, Zarina, Kate and Yui. Other survivors can rot.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    Female survivors are wayyyy more popular, and I think Jake Is the least played of the og 4. I'd play him more if his cosmetics weren't boring asf (that goes for all the male survivors other than Dwight)

    But he has a beard and a biker outfit. Instantly one of the only cool male survivors besides Jeff.

  • I know the feeling bud. I had to tryhard to get the cosmetics cause I was desperate to have them. Just keep sacrificing and before you know it you’ll have the face unlocked.

  • I mostly play Jeff and Steve

  • If it ain't Ace, might as well erase.