Is anyone else not getting matches?
I haven't been getting matches and when I do it takes forever to find the match then takes forever to fill it.
I haven't been getting matches and when I do it takes forever to find the match then takes forever to fill it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Playing ok on xbox one 730 PM right now just laggy like usual but using wraith and trapper ok.
I just played 5 hours and had no issues getting matches as killer or survivor. (PC)
Wait times were between 15 seconds to approx 2 minutes.
yeah I don't know what it is but it's no longer affecting me.