Hook Blocking
In most games I play (I almost always play as killer) one or two survivors block the hook by crouching in front of it. Did the devs intetionally make that a viable option? It’s so cheap and infuriating (especially when I don’t run iron grasp).
Comments
agitation strong? lmao
It wastes an entire perk slot over better perks.
I just dont understand people..they say that the survivors complain to much?
I wasn't around for the BT..But I was around for the killers crying out about too many pallets...so they got decreased..I was around when killers started crying about the hooks...They added more and put them closer together (No to mention there is an offering that you can have 1-2 more)..I was around when killers started crying about how DS is a get out of jail free card...Ive been around for killers to cry about how OP SB SC DS and Adrenaline is OP...LOL so far all Ive been seeing in the past almost year that Ive been playing is killers crying about everything...Yet survivors arent running to devs crying about BBQ or the one hit down weapons that killers have..People may say that its so much easier as a survivor, But i play both sides and before rank reset I was the same rank on both sides..I got to the rank quicker as a killer than a survivor..yeah yea swf may to too op whatever..there are ways to counter everything, and as far as DS being a get out of jail free card then you must not be a very good killer..As I said I started about a year ago..p2 Bubba and I get 3-4 kills a game..I dont face camp (even though im being taunted and tbagged and everything else) I play the way I wanna be played on...yet I see more and more and more face camping killers because they think that just because they are bad...everyone else needs to have a bad time..