I crawled into (behind) the locker (Coldwind darm)

(Platform: PC)

20210904134657_1.jpg

I was playing on cold wind, and I got downed right next to a locker. When my character was down and crawling, it already got, like, sucked into (under) the locker, i was able to crawl through it all the time. It was two locker near the top of the Silo, so there was a little bit of space behind the lockers. The killer, obviously, wasnt able to pick me up. i dont know if I was able to crawl back there after i've crawled out of that place. That was the first time I have ever seen that and also game was a little intense (against trickster) so I didn't pay too much etension untill i was actually crawling in the locker.


I unfortunetly have only this one screenshot, but u are able to see, that I am laying in the locker.

Tagged: Pending

Comments