Can we all acknowledge one thing about this game?
If you decide to play an m1 killer or mid to low tier killer, you are pretty much reliant on survivors making mistakes and not rushing their objective. Can we just acknowledge that if you verse a team like the depip squad (which is more common than you think at rank 1), you’re going to get wrecked using most killers?
Can we just admit that killer acts like an AI... it’s really not fun to think this way I know, but it’s the truth. At rank 1, there’s lots of swf teams I know that play optimally and there’s nothing I can do about it with most of the killers.
Im not going to argue with the people who deny the fact that killers rely on survivor mistakes 90% of the time...
Can we just admit that killer acts like an AI... it’s really not fun to think this way I know, but it’s the truth. At rank 1, there’s lots of swf teams I know that play optimally and there’s nothing I can do about it with most of the killers.
Im not going to argue with the people who deny the fact that killers rely on survivor mistakes 90% of the time...
Comments
ok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAIY1xt0eko
ok
It's true. Aside from a couple specific killers/very good addons used, whether you win or lose is entirely dependent on the survivors.