The Lore (Slenderman)

Crazy idea for a new killer....
SLENDERMAN

So obviously he is from another game. But, I imagine with the film coming out, they just go with anything that make the developers money. 

So with the basic mechanics of slenderman, it is tricky to completly change a game's mechanics to balance another. But I imagine this might work. So (brace yourself!) he had no basic swing attack. Instead slender man would have a AOE attack circle, which causes 1 stage of damage to any survivor if caught in this circle. Too OP? Nerf! So the catch is the attack is set on a timer in which all survivors must be out of the area before it activates. Slender man will then suffer a small pause after each attack (much like nurse). Slender man will also have a small base speed advatange on survivors maybe 1.05 or less to able create a small advance but be easy out manoeuvred by vaulting survivors. This could really up the game where survivors focus on distancing themselves from the killer instead of juggling areas. 

Abilty - 8 pages 
Slender man can place 8 pages of his image on any surface or tree. That page can then be manifested into Slender man himself. However, survivors can remove the image with no notification to Slender man. Slender man (so basically hag's power but no proxy alarm and whole map coverage).

Abilty 1 - Don't look. 
Every time a survivor looks at the killer, the killers speed increases by 3% reaching the max 12% For all survivors looking at a 12 metre area.

Abilty 2 - He's not real
Whilst in the terror radius survivors suffer a slow on all actions at (max) 10% 

Abilty 3 - Alone in the forest
When hit Survivors suffer from blindness which does not remove until uniting with a fellow survivor/
The obsession is constantly suffering from blindness. However, can see the killer 32 metres away.

Let me know what you guys think! 

Comments

  • His ability should similar to the hags but not the hags he should be able to leave 3 stand in slendermen with his TR. as long as they but they can't be in line of Sight of each of other and he if they get close enough to them it shows there Aura. Maybe teliport to them.

    You're going off another game to much. In the game and even in lore he never really attacks. he was standing still and doing nothing leaving stand in or fakes seems a little more logical. Who said he didn't have fake a fake slenderman find before he killed them. if he wasn't made on 4chan... then again I would be brony without 4chan. 
  • Unless you mean some other film that I'm not familiar with, the film released this past August and completely bombed.

    Also, the copyright holder for media licensing, Mythology Entertainment, are kind of a ######### to work with from what I hear. So, I doubt it's worth the trouble to BHVR.

  • Kilmeran said:

    Unless you mean some other film that I'm not familiar with, the film released this past August and completely bombed.

    Also, the copyright holder for media licensing, Mythology Entertainment, are kind of a ######### to work with from what I hear. So, I doubt it's worth the trouble to BHVR.

    Lol completely forgot a meme got big enough to be an actual movie. Oh man.