Can I please just get my perk!
I have spent over a million blood points probably now 2 million. Just to get a single perk. It refuses to show itself in my blood web.
I have spent over a million blood points probably now 2 million. Just to get a single perk. It refuses to show itself in my blood web.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Let me guess.
BBQ?
no
My P3 Jill has 78 tier 3 perks and still no BT. Not even tier 1.
That’s the freaking worst.
Ah yes i know the feeling. I tried to get save the best for last for demo and it took probably like 3-5 million bps but then the game forces me to get save the best for last on plague who is not even level 50