You ever wonder how many more perks are actually bugged in the game?

If you don't know currently premonition is bugged but it makes me wonder what other perks are bugged at the moment. Not a lot of people use premonition so I wonder how many premonition actually know about it being bugged.

For all we know This is not happening could be bugged too but because not a lot of people use it the devs wouldn't know.

Comments

  • i'm willing to bet that every perk in the game has been, currently is or will be bugged in some form

    such is the nature of spaghetti code

  • I remember seeing a thread about how the audio queue on territorial imperative was broken. Who knows how long that was bugged

  • @Phasmamain said:

    I remember seeing a thread about how the audio queue on territorial imperative was broken. Who knows how long that was bugged

    I wonder if it's still bugged. If it is then I'm worried for premonition.