Would you like the option to apply prestige on anything? (not charms)
As the title says would you like it, im really liking the horse huntress set and adding the prestige blood affect to it would be amazing.
As the title says would you like it, im really liking the horse huntress set and adding the prestige blood affect to it would be amazing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe with how much work you have to put in to prestige 3 and fully perk out someone then yeah I would totally love this and believe it should be an option at least.
My p3 huntress is soooo awesome but I have all her cosmetics apart from one and would love to apply blood to them when I wanna mix and match.