You really have to look at Adepts for killers

TL;DR This is a ######### rant, I really don't care about your opinion.

So I think almost everyone agrees adepts for killers is kinda stupid as you rank up. It becomes nearly impossible for certain killers unless you just play a ton of matches and end up getting survivors that just make 1000 mistakes.

But this last match really eats at me. I've been playing Nemesis for the last 2 hours trying to get this stupid achievement and I finally got a match in which I killed all four people... Guess what, even though I stayed at rank 1 I didn't get this achievement...

Would you like to know why? Well because a Bill was only ever hooked once. Now you're going to say, well you have to hook everyone at least twice and kill at least 3 people. Well I hooked everyone except bill 3 times and killed all four people... So why didn't I hook bill more then once... Well everyone time I downed him the other teamates saved him by sabo'ing the hook.

I hate you sometimes BHVR. Like how are you still doing killer achievements based of of this stupid emblem system that even you admitted was kinda trash. Literally did 3 survivor achievements today... spent 2 hours on 1 killer one and got cheated out of it.

Comments