I hope Grades will count for the steam achievements instead of ranks
So in the upcoming chapter we will have the new SBMM system with grades instead of ranks. (a good and welcomed change imo)
I hope that the steam achievements where you have to get to Rank 10,5 and 1 will change accordingly because im still missing the rank 1 Achievement for survivor.
Would be a shame if those remain because then i (and many others) would never be able to get 100% completion which i am aiming for.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
They'll count. Don't worry. They've talked about this in a forum post.
I hope they will be simplified, so people could get their adepts more easily
Rank achievements will stay the same, except for the wording being changed to "Grade" instead of "Rank" as it is right now. The conditions to achieve the achievement will remain the same as before. I hope that helps!