Lol at you salty face campers xD
Getting juked left and right, can't catch up then you finally get the down and face camp while generators pop left and right. Go ahead and lose to your ego, I'm a team player, I'll struggle until the very end watching 3 genes pop on you. It's a very poor play style and you only hurt yourself.
Comments
It seems they also hurt you...with a hook through the chest. Also on a serious note how often are you getting face camped?
I don't lol at camping. Yeah it's annoying, but it's all a tactic. Not saying it's a good tactic, but it's something in their malevolent arsenal. I guess what I'm saying is there's certain ways to camp right, and that's not staring directly into your hooked prey's face. That's the bottom rim of the toilet seat right there.
relax, once event is over it will get back to normal as there is many meatbag mains playing killer hence the killer lobby wait times....