Supporting bhvr

So how many of you are happy with the game as it is that you keep buying cosmetics or anything that gives bhvr money?

I see people complain about optimization issues, mmr, toxic behavior, lobby queue waits, qol changes for killers, the key rework, end game bullying,etc. that seem to take low priority but you keep buying the cosmetics...just doesn't make sense🤔

Comments

  • @latinfla4 said:

    So how many of you are happy with the game as it is that you keep buying cosmetics or anything that gives bhvr money?

    I see people complain about optimization issues, mmr, toxic behavior, lobby queue waits, qol changes for killers, the key rework, end game bullying,etc. that seem to take low priority but you keep buying the cosmetics...just doesn't make sense🤔

    You dont have to buy every outfit that comes out lmao. I only bought stuff for the killers and survivors I enjoy and that was it.

1 2 ›