Perk Build Central: Speedy Carrying and Omniscience
Hello and welcome to the second episode of PERK BUILD CENTRAL. Today, I have my favorite builds from both killer and survivor. These are just some silly builds, but I think they are incredibly fun. First, the killer build. The classic build, the basement build, the great Benjo build; then the survivor build, the one I like to call the Observer.
This build is all about being your most powerful when holding a survivor. You all know it, Agitation (Trapper), Mad Grit (Legion), Iron Grasp (Base Perk), and Bloodwarden (Nightmare). Now, with this build, it is all about picking up survivors, and still being able to pressure survivors off of gens. I have been able to pick up a survivor, go all the way to a gen out of usual range, kill the survivor working on the gen, and still make it to a hook on time. Survivors never expect this build. Bloodwarden is just a fun addition, but throw on some others at your leisure! Starstruck for that surprising instadown? Maybe Ruin for a little gen regression while carrying that kid that trespassed on your lawn. Or maybe you are an evil bubba that will take them all the way to the basement across the map. It is an extremely powerful feeling when you go against a bodyblocking team as well. That survivor will never escape your iron grasp.
This next build for survivor is not the most powerful as others, it is mostly just hilarious. This build consists of Open Handed (Ace), Windows of Opportunities (Kate), Visionary (Felix), and Kindred (Base Perk). This build allows you to see everything in a ridiculous amount of distance. Combined with the power of Open Handed, using WoO, you can see pallets and windows in around 36 meters, using Visionary you can see generators within 48 meters (for that pesky RPD map), and with kindred...oh boy you can see the survivor up to around 36 meters around the hooked survivor. Nothing is funnier to me than being able to see the survivor from so far away. Now, you can replace visionary with Detective's Hunch (Detective Tapp) and it is already 64 meters, but with Open Handed, it is about 80 meters. You basically see the entire map, and throw on a map and that Rundying Tinkerer Blight won't know what hit him, but he will guess you hit his totems and make a forum post wanting undying buffed ;).
Remember our motto, You don't have to win every match, and be the change you want to see. SBMM is back, and I know it will be scary especially for us killers out there. I hope they don't make it as sweaty for us rank 1s. Whether they do or not, I will continue doing fun builds, and always say GG WP
Comments
I think you mean omniscience not omnipotence.
Omniscience is all knowing omnipotence is all powerful.
Anyway I love aura reading builds they are so fun
Oh yes you are right, thank you lots!
Honestly I think the real omniscience build is
Bond
Windows of oppurtunity
Detectives Hunch
Object of obsession.
At the right moment you see everything
That is another good one, for a future episode I was going to make a build focused around solo queue teammates using something similar LOL