Possibility of reworking hollowed skins?

Is there a possibitly to get a little bit of rework of the skins? Especially the weapon of billy and trapper, the changes are barely to see from 1st person perspective, I would love to see more "glowing juice" on the tip of the weapons 

Comments

  • Is everyone fine with the weapon cosmetics and I'm the only one who would like to see some more love to put into it?
  • @AnotherRandy Honestly the weapons look fine to me but I'm more concerned about killer queues personally.
  • I think the trapper needs a bit more blight on him generally.

  • Peasant said:
    @AnotherRandy Honestly the weapons look fine to me but I'm more concerned about killer queues personally.
    We are all fam, we are all suffering with the Qs..
  • Imo wraith has the best weapon with huntress as a close second
  • Rex_Huin said:

    I think the trapper needs a bit more blight on him generally.

    Especially the trousers of all killers have a lack of blight, would like to see more. Did the devs ever reworked a cosmetics due to costumers asking for that? (Besides of the l4d shirts on claudette ,which was insane)
  • amneoss said:
    Is there a possibitly to get a little bit of rework of the skins? Especially the weapon of billy and trapper, the changes are barely to see from 1st person perspective, I would love to see more "glowing juice" on the tip of the weapons 
    I like them the way they are.
    Trapper's was the first weapon I bought.
    Really? You wouldn't prefere to have a little more blight on the tip of the weapon to watch at first perspective? Or on the shoes to see while kicking gens and pallets? Very interesting, you take what you get
  • @Rex_Huin said:
    I think the trapper needs a bit more blight on him generally.

    Ikr, there isnt enough for me compared to the others, im not buying him because of that, worst skin of them all, its so sad because i like playing trapper.

  • @Rex_Huin said:
    I think the trapper needs a bit more blight on him generally

    Ikr, there isnt enough for me compared to the others, im not buying him because of that, worst skin of them all, its so sad because i like playing trapper.

    Compared to wraith yeah, not really outstanding 
  • Also, why us there no blight on the legs of most killers? Billy pants are pretty simple without blight tho, most people will just keep using P3 pants or something else from the store