The joke of the HEX spawns
You can say "omg hex build is toxic metta, everyone uses" when coming to reality using these perks they are removed in at max 1 minute of match. The spawns are so poor, in the side of a gen, exposed in mid map, swamp spawns ones is one of the more predictible. Now choosing between pop and ruin because of that the pop dont hang on the gen pressure today...
Comments
Are you choosing to forget all the great totem spawns and matches you’ve had? Guarantee you’ve had matches where ruin spawned in a dark corner of the map and stayed up all game
In not forgetting it, this ocasions is just in one of ten matches, and this is the problem
The only hex spawns I have a major problem with are the ones that spawn near gens.
I dislike the ones that spawn in the open, but I fully believe totems shouldn't spawn near gens. Especially Hex totems.