Fix killer lobbies during the event plz
It's barely impossible to finish the entire event because of broken killer lobbies
It's barely impossible to finish the entire event because of broken killer lobbies
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I finished it already 2 days ago.
Was pretty easy tbh
I think it´s to late. I already got SWF groups which don´t use offerings and gen rush out with 13k points.
If they literally just allowed survivors to collect bloodpoints with vials after 30 this ENTIRE problem would be fixed. Being unable to go past 30 is the whole reason killer que's are ridiculous right now. This isn't mentioning how everyone's got petal offerings that are totally worthless stacked in their inventory because of that 30 limit. They seriously need to hotfix this and solve the problem.