hello

first post in a few months

so i guess not many of you remember me haha. i guess barely anyone saw me around here.

but i took a long break from this game because it was affecting me so much. i uninstalled for the last time because i just was unable to enjoy it.

but hey. the people in offtopic were always chill. what's new.


also what happened to the site? all of my profile posts are gone and it says i have old notifications but then when i press the bell it says i have no notifictations.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I remember you, nice to see you again ๐Ÿ™‚

    I'm also taking a break from the game, now it's been a week. i could not bear the anger anymore but I'm still around here.

    Are you going to play sometime again in the future?



    -

    I had this weird notifications glitch but no idea what is going on.

  • @EvanRaven said:

    first post in a few months

    so i guess not many of you remember me haha. i guess barely anyone saw me around here.

    but i took a long break from this game because it was affecting me so much. i uninstalled for the last time because i just was unable to enjoy it.

    but hey. the people in offtopic were always chill. what's new.

    also what happened to the site? all of my profile posts are gone and it says i have old notifications but then when i press the bell it says i have no notifictations.

    If you mean the posts on your wall, they get automatically deleted after a certain amount of time of inactivity.

  • Hello, and welcome back! I hope you've found new ways to enjoy gaming, with new games that don't cause problems to your mental health.

  • Welcome back mate. Enjoy your stay.

  • @Anniehere said:

    I remember you, nice to see you again ๐Ÿ™‚

    I'm also taking a break from the game, now it's been a week. i could not bear the anger anymore but I'm still around here.

    Are you going to play sometime again in the future?

    -

    I had this weird notifications glitch but no idea what is going on.

    hello, i think i spoke to you once. i can't remember haha.

    it's not likely i'll play again. i think i burned myself out for good after thousands of hours.

    and it's also the graphic update that's deterred me from playing. i have really bad issues with my vision and i could not see anything on certain maps like autohaven after the update. i might still linger around the forums though.

  • @EvanRaven said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2465875#Comment_2465875

    hello, i think i spoke to you once. i can't remember haha.

    it's not likely i'll play again. i think i burned myself out for good after thousands of hours.

    and it's also the graphic update that's deterred me from playing. i have really bad issues with my vision and i could not see anything on certain maps like autohaven after the update. i might still linger around the forums though.

    I think this is the first time I'm talking to you =) i saw you occasionally so i remember your name.

    It's sad but understandable. I'm glad you're still around. I don't know when i will return..

    Are you feeling better awhile taking a break?