Infinite Speed boost with Lithe
Wretched Shop vaulted at the start of the game and had infinite speed boost thereafter. Now I'm being called a hacker and getting reported by the entire lobby
Tagged:
Duplicate
Wretched Shop vaulted at the start of the game and had infinite speed boost thereafter. Now I'm being called a hacker and getting reported by the entire lobby
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
confirmed - I also had the same on Nancy with Lithe...but ya...it was fun ;-)
After I noticed the bug I started recording....so the moment where it triggers is not recorded.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj0eVWkHPc0Yeah i don't blame them, of course you say you weren't but it will always look like whoever's doing that is hacking/exploiting. Not saying anyone here was but it just looks like a hack itself
Hello! I just had this bug and want to add it here rather then making a new report.
Additional information for when it happened to me:
get in chase with legion
get hit by frenzy
panic throw down pallet and spam space
lithe activates to permanent speed for some reason
I've also encountered this glitch