Is NOED okay or not to use?
pepega๐
pepega๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A one-time block AND he took the killer on a chase while you got safely unhooked and still escaped?
I see no major issue here.
Fair enough. I might have overreacted because of how tilted I am was at the time. Thanks for your views :)
At the end of the day, that's really up to you. If you wanna use NOED, use it.
Doesn't really matter. You're the only person who should get to decide whether or not you use it, people can be as salty or as supportive as they like. You have the right to an opinion, and you have the right to use it.
Yes, no matter what people say about it or complain about, it's in the game and it's free to use.
Its still in the game, why wouldn't it be okay to use?
The developers say yes
Random average players will probably say no. But it's up to you if you play by other people's rules.
Entitled whiners who want easy wins say no.
Sure, as long as you don't complain about anything the survivors use, I don't see why not
Use Noed as many times as you want it's a perk in the game and you're aloud to use it who cares if survivors will complain about it if it's in the game you can use it
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/243311/no-one-escapes-death-rework-suggestion/p1
I made a rework post a while back