Floating body glitch

-PC

-While I playing on The Hag, I picked up a survivor and I found myself not being able to hook or drop them. I went back where I picked up the body and I found the Meg floating in the "picked up" animation and I was even capable of hitting her in the air, all while she (if I had to guess she couldn't) wash trying to wiggle free. I even had a person drop a pallet on me but I was still stuck. When I hit Meg in the air, they started drifting elswhere then they teleported away.

-I have no clue on how I would reproduce this, the only I can think of is them using no mither? nah

-only once so far, but I will refresh this if it happens again (also I could not provide clips of this bug because I had no storage at the moment of that happening, I am very sorry)

Tagged: Pending

Comments