Color codes
Anyone know how to use colored text on these forums?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm sorry but colored text is lock behind our premium member pass. If you like I can take your banking information and get you set up with one of our Color Text Packages.
Basic Color Text Package - 4 unique colors to choose from
**Advanced Color Text Package **- 6 unique colors to choose from and 1 new emoji icon
Premium Color Text Package - 10 unique colors to choose from and 3 new emoji icons along with a special $ sign avatar
Ultra-Premium Color Text Package - Unlocks all available colors known to man and the ability to customize your own emojis. Unlocks both the $ sign avatar and the "I can't believe I wasted my money on this!" avatar.
Please let me know what package you would like to purchase and I will charge you the undisclosed amount.
Cheers!