Why do killers hit me on hook when I did nothing?

It's so weird. I understand if someone was being toxic. At that point you brought it upon yourself but I didn't do anything to the killer. I don't teabag at all and I try and be nice and they shake their head at me and hit me on hook.

Any ideas as to why killers do this?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • It stops the screaming, which is loud.

  • Simple if you play good and decent they will camp and smack you on hook however if u play bad they'll tunell you to get out one survivor fast either way it's same bs

  • I know in some instances it can cause the person on hook to start killing themselves. Think about it, a survivor thinks you're going to camp them and just keep hitting them so they might take their chances/feel flustered. You wait for them to take their chances then leave the hook.

    I've seen streamers do this :l

    Obviously don't let someone hitting you on hook get to you. Usually I just get up and go do something else because I being camped is bad enough but a killer who hits you for no reason is rather upsetting bcuz that person must have issues irl (I keep an eye and come back before struggle phase/if I get rescued).

  • I very rarely do it, but when i do it it's to stop the long-ass ear-piercing screams.

1 2 ›