escaping off the hook
i rarely get survs that that unhook themselves. usually its not even in the same week for me, but now i've had games almost back to back where at least 1 surv unhooked themselves. (probably because they rarely try, but now they've actually done it).
so now i'm wondering how often you guys get survivors who unhook themselves?
Comments
Kobe has only becoming more common cause more people try. i unhooked myself once yesterday. but i think they only times people try is if they have slippery meat, or there teamamtes refuse to get them.
It's a base 4% chance, but with every survivor bring luck offerings, and last time I checked the wiki the max chance is 50% per attempt. With slippery meat giving you an extra 3 attempts that's basically a guaranteed escape.
Not very often. I only unhook myself if I absolutely don’t expect it actually work. Not counting Deliverance unhooks of course.
and trust me guys, these guys (besides one luck offering) raw dogged that hook the escape.