New Hex Perk for Killers
I think it would be fun for survivors and killers if you added a new hex perk that would work exactly like ruin but for healing.
I play more survivor and as a survivor I think it would be more fun and will slow the game down just a little bit or a little bit more if killers get the swamp map and they have ruin and this perk.
Please leave your opinions on this perk i am interested.
I play more survivor and as a survivor I think it would be more fun and will slow the game down just a little bit or a little bit more if killers get the swamp map and they have ruin and this perk.
Please leave your opinions on this perk i am interested.
Comments
This game is already enough of an M1 simulator for survivors. I'd rather have secondary objectives, like searching for parts for generators, rather than even more M1ing.
No more hex perks until they re-think totems.
Survivors aren't even scared of triggering Haunted Ground anymore.
Play more "Scratched Mirror Myers" and you can add some E1 to your M1.
yeah it sucks i love running haunted ground and ruin really used to screw them over.