So 2 games in a row it seems my bloodlust while playing with doctor doesn't activate,
Not sure if it's that exactly I just have no idea why I'd be running so slow
Not sure if it's that exactly I just have no idea why I'd be running so slow
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bloodlust doesn't activate when you use his shock and blast, and if you spam his shock you can lose distance
No that's not it, as soon as I'm in a chase I stop using them, as to not loose them,
But his shock is most important in chase, so as to shut down loops
lol i think it had something to do with a perk i was running i really have no idea tho,