Most & least used perks you see in DBD

All those perks that are out there but some I am sure you think certain perks don't exist. Through all games you play which are the 3 most used perks you see for both survivor and killer but also the least you see too (if ever)
For me most seen survivor

Self care, dead hard & adrenaline
And killer

Bbq & chili, hex ruin and monitor & Abuse.

And least I ever see for survivor. 
Hope, deja vu and streetwise. (I mean don't think I've ever seen these)

And killer
Beast of prey, fire up & territorial imperative.

I'll be interested to see in all your games the most and least used perks to see if similar. Would also be interesting if any of you actually use some of the perks that I personally never seen used. 

Comments

  • Survivors:

    • Self-Care
    • Dead Hard
    • Sprint Burst
      ...

    • Pharmacy (even though I use it)

    • Wake Up (same)
    • Sole Survivor

    These were just the first ones that came to mind. There are several others that could qualify, like Open-Handed, Kindred, Small Game, Premonition, Prove Thyself, Left Behind, Stake Out, Detective's Hunch, etc.

    Killers:

    • Ruin (though I dont see it that often anymore)
    • BBQ
    • Something
      ...

    • Beast of Prey

    • Spies from the Shadows
    • Fire Up
  • Y'all forgot Hex: The Third Seal. i don't think anyone ever uses it ever, except for cases of morbid curiosity.

  • I think when you have perks that do similar, then the weaker will always be redundant. My examples are hope and adrenaline. The latter gives you that speed boost at the end but also heals you a state. Hope gives you a very slight speed boost but got yo wait for exit gates. Other than MYC, which killers use the other 2 pig perks!!!!