So, there I was...

Rocking Fu Crew, there I was queuing solo. This, that, and the other, the gates were opened and I lost track of the fourth survivor. I run back into the map, rolling with Borrowed Time, and I find this Bill hanging around a hatch.

He pointed and I knew what he was needing; a hatch escape. "I got you, Bill," and I run off. I spectated the match and, y'all, I got nervous for Bill. Why? Because the other survivors were just hanging out in the exit for no godly reason; I thought Bill wasn't going to meet that challenge because of a couple jabronis wanting the killer to watch them leave.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Haha, yeah i saw a very similar thing like this happen a while ago.

    It's so rare to have people genuinely die to EGC nowadays, so i was treated to a cool kill animation.