Do you ever feel like your luck is always bad with rng?

I often do. Bloodwebs rarely get things I really want levelling characters perks I want rarely show up and more often ones I don't want to use. Even the damn pigs reverse bear trap I've often had to go through every single one of the boxes to find the key and it's usually in the last one I check.

Comments

  • I had a pig put 2 traps on my head and I got them both off on the the 4th attempt so yeah I feel you

  • My luck in general is really bad lmao

  • You think that because it's easier to remember when you reached lvl50 without seeing bbq than the time you got bbq3 by lvl 15.

    It's just how our brain works

    From the internet

    Researchers say negative emotions like fear and sadness trigger increased activity in a part of the brain linked to memories. These emotionally charged memories are preserved in greater detail than happy or more neutral memories, but they may also be subject to distortion.


    Feel free to look up more about it, it's not a theme I particularly wanna read about