Claudettes disguised as Blendettes.
I know this might sound like a silly thing to mention, but I wonder if others do this too. 😂
Lately I have been going against what I think are immerse Blendettes, only to find out once I engage in a chase, that they were only trying to fool me into thinking that. X.X
Like, I’m constantly thinking “Aww poor baby Claudette gonna go down in 5 seconds” …
to …
“wait a minute, she knows what she is doing!”
Then I hate myself for spending too much time on them. Lol 😆

Comments
Most survivors I play against are pretty good. So unless someone is really bad in the chase, there is no reason for me to think they are bad in the chase.
@ShinobuSK
Yeah, I normally don’t even judge based on what they are wearing. However if I see a survivor urban evasioning while they crouch behind a tree, I’m gonna assume they aren’t looking to get in a chase.
So I guess its mostly me just thinking they are a baby survivor and perhaps thats what they want me to think. I’ve legit had people tell me they switched to default clothing to camouflage themselves as a baby survivor because they actually had a friend who was new and didn’t want to draw attention to them. Lol
That's me whenever I play Claudette. I'm actually pretty good at this game, and I'm like, aww, this poor killer isn't going to know what to do when he finds out I'm actually good at the game.