Wiggle progression needed to fall to feet when dropped by killer? (Progression/Regression speeds)
We have our estimates on a lot in this game, but I'm really curious if anyone knows the actual numbers to wiggle-related things. Specifically, the question asked above. I couldn't really find much on my own, but I know that the overall timer is 16 seconds and the shortest amount of time to wiggle about is a little over 6 seconds (by stacking Flip-Flop and Breakout).
I want to know:
- How much wiggle progression/time is needed to fall to your feet when you're dropped by the killer
- How much progress is made for a dropped survivor
- How fast does wiggle regression happen for a none wiggling survivor
- How fast does wiggle regression happen for a downed survivor
I'm asking because earlier today I got into a match where I was dropped by the killer with what I think was about 4/5ths of wiggle progress done and was later picked up again with a little less than half of the wiggle progress left. Figured it might also help me in the future if I ever think I can't make a hook and should decide on if I drop them or not.
Comments
Well, you know the first question, the overall time needed is 16 seconds base.
I would love to have some friends and study this in KYF to actually figure out the numbers
Wait, I misread the first question. You need 80%+ of the bar filled to be dropped by the Killer when they manually drop you.
We can try it, OBS ready to record it if you need it (I'm curious about exact number too).
Please do!
Thank you! If I did my math correctly I believe that means it would take 12.8 seconds to reach 80% then? (16*0.8)
Wait- wiggle progression can regress?! 😳 Why is that even a thing??
Well its 25% progress gained while dropping a survivor so you only need to be at 75% to break free of their grasp
however this would make it 4 pick up and drops however wiggle regression is just enough to prevent a clean escape with 4 pick ups and drops so it would be 12 seconds of wiggling then a drop or 3 drops a slight bit of wiggle then a drop to break free
I think in case the killer doesn't think they can make a hook but idk