Anyone else notice this

Has anyone else found the hatch without the hatch being available yet?

Example like at the start of the game I'm going around looking for stuff like totems or gens to do when all of a sudden I run over something and it makes a metal sound and there is nothing there

Comments

  • Its been a know bug for a while now that the hatch has collision before its intended to.

    Even without sound you can tell where it is as getting on top of it will physically lift your character up slightly.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    Its been a know bug for a while now that the hatch has collision before its intended to.

    Even without sound you can tell where it is as getting on top of it will physically lift your character up slightly.

    Ah I didn't know it was a known bug I took a break for a little while just recently came back like last week