Does Huntress' Lullaby get louder for survivors when she gets closer?
Or is her volume fixed?
I haven't paid too much attention when I go against a Huntress and I hear her lullaby while working on a gen, etc..
The wiki doesn't state anything about whether it gets louder or not, just that it is non-directional and that it has a fixed unalterable range at 45 meters.
The Terror Radius is an integral Game Mechanic in Dead by Daylight . 1 Overview 2 Terror Radius 2.1 Heartbeat 2.2 Terror Radius Music 2.3 Chase Music 2.4 Lullabies 2.5 Fake Terror Radii 2.6 Undetectable Status Effect 3 List of Terror Radii & Lullabies 3.1 Terror Radius Themes 01-06 3.2 Chase Music Themes 01-03 4 Unlockables 4.1 Add-ons 4.2 Perks 5 Change Log 5.1 Patch 1.8.1 5.2 Patch 1.9.3 5.3 Patch 2.5.0 5.4 Patch 2.6.0 5.5 Patch 2.7.0 6 Terror Radius Examples 7 Trivia The Terror Radius is a fe
Comments
It does, same with Trickster.