The next chapter

I dont know why but i dont feel any hype for pinhead. I played the ptb a bit but pinhead felt so underwelming that i quickly swich back to the main game i played 1 day. Compare that to the RE chapter i was on the ptb at all time when they remove the ptb i was sad and i could not wait for the RE chapter but now its like yeah we have a new killer with 3 new perk but nothing extraordinary. I know i wont buy pinhead i was never a fan of this series and i need that killer to get buff before i decide to commit 7$ to a single killer whos going to make me rage

Comments

  • I think it's because it's just pinhead and no new map or survivor. Which makes sense though since RE DLC did come with 2 survivors. So hopefully next original chapter (since i dont think we are getting another license in year 6) it's a killer, survivor and map.