Flashlight question
I don't use flashlights other then for challenges because i just don't like them but the question is the add-ons that say increases light visual brightness does that do anything in the game or is it just for effect.
I don't use flashlights other then for challenges because i just don't like them but the question is the add-ons that say increases light visual brightness does that do anything in the game or is it just for effect.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've heard people saying it makes the blind happen faster and some others have said it makes the killers vision more bright if that makes sense