DBD Friends
My sister and I are looking for new people to play with, not too serious.
Crossplay enabled.
Leave your in game tag or discord if you want to play 22+ x
My sister and I are looking for new people to play with, not too serious.
Crossplay enabled.
Leave your in game tag or discord if you want to play 22+ x
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm 24, been rank 1 several times, currently rank 9 because I haven't played in a while -
Discord: Baby Cat Banana #0149
Game Tag: BabyCatBanana #6d28
Hello, my discord is Adamski#9931 feel free to add me, same for anyone else!
Hi, we will add you both
What platform are you using?
Ps4 and pc, you?
Add #40ca Amber_L760 and #2832 northwestfertility if you want to play
If U are still looking for people, id be glad too.
PC,usually rank1
Discord: Robyte #1698
casual ps4 player here, my gamer tag is DannyWilliams94 #b360
Don't friend anyone. You will see their toxic sides in due time. It's better to play with real life family or friends since you know how they behave outside the game.
Damn,ure so negative,Most people you meet are Kind. Of course there Always some idiots,but, from my Personal experience, the majority of people you will meet in this Game are great.
steam: IamNizzy
Would someone care to add me? My user name is Gamertag117
Hey, what's your game tag
ShioriKazami #60cc
You can give me yours : )
I'm looking for friends to play with as well and use discord.
Orgodemir2 #9327
Hello we will add you
Hello! I’m new to this game & I would like to join you guys if you don’t mind :)
discord: wanderpuff#8958
steam: 1223393487
Hi we have added you on discord :)
Hey guys, over 22 here. I haven’t played that much, but I am ok. Hehehe…
Discord: Valley#0904
DBD: QueenBee5934